Our School Uniform
It is school policy to encourage every pupil to wear school uniform. All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts and pinafores.
- White shirt or polo shirt.
- School tie
- Red jumper.
- Red and white check summer dress and white socks.
- Boys – Black or grey or white socks.
- Girls – Grey, black or red tights.
- Black outdoor shoes
- Indoor shoes.
- White or house colour T-shirt (P1 pupils will be allocated a house prior to starting P1).
- Black/navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- Trainers and short, white socks.
The wearing of jewellery is discouraged for safety reasons. It is not part of school uniform and should not be worn in school. Earrings must be removed or studs taped over during PE.
For families on low income there is provision for clothing grants. Information can be found on the Perth and Kinross Council website: www.pkc.gov.uk/clothinggrants